Wednesday, 10 August 2011

New Elf Purchases

So awhile back I bought two items from Nonpareil Boutique, nothing to amazing just an E.L.F Blush in Peachy Keen and a set of E.L.F Studio brushes. This is just a quick post to show you what I got.



























The best thing about these brushes is that they're so soft and lovely, I like that they're all black too. The set even came with a little booklet that has a description and use for every brush. I also really like the blush, I did want Candid Coral but it was sold out so I got peachy keen instead. As you can see it doesn't show up that well on my skin tone but it will probably look nice as a highlighter or even mixed with another blush. Overall I was pretty happy with everything and the service I received, even though I thought shipping prices were a little too much.

Has anyone else used E.L.F brushes?

10 comments:

  1. I've used ELF and love them! I like their Fan Brush and another brush by them which i cannot remember the name of but they're amazing!!!

    check out my blog please
    www.gemsies.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these brushes! I think there are 2 that I don't use but the others I use daily. Best brushes and you can't beat the price =) the blush looks really pretty too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it!
    follow me please: http://atevazilerd.blogspot.com/
    I hope you enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I have been seeing a lot of girls introducing 'elf'.... but I never knew! I am actually checking their web! ;p btw, I blog Japanese beauty secrets, so plz check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow lovely post, great pictures and text. You are so gorgeous :)

    Im gonna follow you now!
    hope you follow back
    xx

    http://vt-chance.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice cosmetics ;D

    if u want follow me and writte comment ;*

    ReplyDelete
  7. They look so nice and professional!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely necessities/finds! I've been thinking about ordering something from the Elf myself.. :> Prices seem insanely cheap, compared to most here in Finland.


    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I received my package from ELF i do an article on this package :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the lovely comments, we honestly do appreciate it.
Please feel free to leave your link so we can check out your blog. xo