Wednesday, 17 August 2011

Style Icon #4

So I know it's been forever since I've done one of these, but the person who I've chosen for #4 has been wearing some really gorgeous outfits lately and every time I see her in a magazine I stop and look what she's wearing. It is Emma Stone. 


I know the photos are smallish but I wanted them all to fit because she has the most amazing outfits (You can click the picture to enlarge and get a better look). I am in love with the very first look, the pale mint dress by Preen looks fantastic with her bonde hair and I love that she's wearing a pop of bright pink lipstick so it doesn't wash her out. I have to say I love Emma with blonde hair I think it really suits her pale skin. 

The next outfit which I am in love with, is the Anna Sui peter pan collar dress (bottom left first pic). I think she pulled it off perfectly. I like how she went with basic black pumps, very simple hair and makeup to let the dress do all the talking. 

The last outfit I wanted to draw attention to is top row, 4th from the left. This Chanel beaded cocktail dress is so gorgeous. There is a real sixties vibe to this look with her volumised hair and front fringe. I think this is one of my favourite looks I've seen her in, actually a little obsessed really. 

I know there is so many great outfits but I would be here all day writing about every single outfit she is wearing. I think Emma Stone not only looks good all the time, but she seems pretty down to earth and she's always really funny in the interviews I've seen of her. 

What is your favourite outfit of hers? 

9 comments:

  1. Hi dear, thanks you so much for your comment on my blog, your blog is lovely and I have to say I love the photos, Emma has great style and is so beautiful! Your blog is lovely and I'm a new follower! Hope you'll follow back!

    Pop Culture&Fashion Magic

    ReplyDelete
  2. when I saw her wearing tom ford (second from left bottom) with her red hair, I thought how amazing she looked. She really does dress well.
    Thanks for commenting on my post too!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also adore Emma Stone, she is just pure loveliness! Gorgeous images btw.

    I have a new blog lovely, have a peep and follow if you like. It used to be "cupcakeswithtea" but now it's "she's a maniac". :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Probably is easier to say wich isn't my favourite! because she looks pretty in almost all those clothes.
    You both have a beautiful blog, from now I'm your new follower here and also on bloglovin.

    See you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love her! She is so pretty and so funny =) I love the very last pic...Love that dress!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOOOVE emma stone! and she has amazing style. My fave outfit is the light blue/silver dress in the 3rd pic xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like her dress in MTV Movie Awards! and MTV Video Awards. I like her style. It's very different and interesting
    xx
    http://atevazilerd.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. top right picture, just an absolutely stunning dress!

    Rianna xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. 2nd, 5th and last one:)

    www.chatka-morella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the lovely comments, we honestly do appreciate it.
Please feel free to leave your link so we can check out your blog. xo