Monday, 29 August 2011

Pretty Little Liars Jewelry

If anyone knows me, they'll know I'm obsessed with Pretty Little Liars. It's probably my favourite TV show that I've been watching for a while and I'm absolutely 100% hooked. So I was being a total fan girl and looking at the ABC family website and watching the clips for the summer finale episode, when I saw a link on the page that said 'Pretty Little Liars Jewelry'. Needless to say I clicked on the link and it took me to the website where Heather Belle has done a PLL inspired jewelry collection. There are some really cool pieces and I've definitely picked out a few favourites. 
I think my favorites are the 'forget ring', the 'forget me not bangle set', the 'tye dye purple bracelet wrap' and the 'good girls don't kiss and tell cuff'. I really want to purchase some things, and I even want to get my friend something too. The prices of the jewelry itself are very reasonable, it's just the shipping costs that scare me. You can check out the collection on Heather Belles Website

Is there any other Pretty Little Liars fans out there? What's your favourite piece, let me know! 

10 comments:

  1. Wow, I loove PLL! My fav pieces are both rings, 'good girls don't kiss and tell' teal cuff, and that tye dye purple bracelet wrap! So cool! But yeah, the shipping is sickly expensive :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't think I have ever watched that show! Love the jewellery though, lovely!

    I found my camera! It was on sale and it was an absolute bargain because it's the one I have wanted since the EOS range came out for Canon. :D It's the 600D!!! Love it, still trying to figure it out though!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. @nuusheftw Everything is amazing, wish there was a cheaper shipping option.

    @Stephanie that's so exciting, I love my canon eos it's perfect. You need to watch PLL <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely post! I love every single piece of jewelry here and Pretty Little Liars is one of my favorite TV series. :)

    Btw, I was thinking maybe you'd be interested in entering my contest. Only 3 days left!

    http://madelinesfashion.blogspot.com/2011/08/contest.html

    *Cappuccino and Fashion* blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. I read the first book about a year ago. And I was excited about it being on tv...but it was never advertised and by the time I realised it was on Sunday afternoons, I'd already missed too much. I'm dying for the DVD to come out so I can finally watch it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute jewelry.:)

    http://coilymystic.blogspot.com/
    https://zoelove.bigcartel.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that show! I just got done watching it to get caught up.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I ADORE Pretty Little Liars! Best show of the summer. And that mid-season finale? OMG! It was so intense.
    My favourite piece is probably the A pin.

    xx Grace
    Dream-Boating

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bonjour :)
    Je suis désolé de faire de la "pub", mais je viens de monter mon site, ou je vends quelques pièces sympa, que ce soit des accessoires, des vêtements, des chaussures etc.
    Voici mon site :http://trouvaillesenfripe.blogspot.com/
    Ca me ferait plaisir que tu me dise ce que tu en penses et que tu y aille faire un petit tour. Qui sait, un article te sautera peut-être aux yeux? :D
    En attendant, merci d'avance..

    (au passage, j'adore la série little pretty liars ! ;D)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the lovely comments, we honestly do appreciate it.
Please feel free to leave your link so we can check out your blog. xo