Saturday, 11 June 2011

Flatforms




So I'm sure everyone has seen these, they're pretty much everywhere at the moment and I am loving the trend. There is so many different styles and heights of these babies and I want a pair! I don't know if I'd be willing to spend an enormous amount though so they sadly could be out of my reach. I found a the neon pink Ego and Greed pair on Solestruck for around $90 but after reading the reviews they aren't easy to walk in due to the narrowness of the shoe which is a shame. I'd have to say the Pradas or the Marc Jacobs are my favourite but I could definitely not afford them and probably wouldn't wear them too often. I'd maybe want some like the bottom pair that aren't too high but I can't find any so if any of you flatform lovers aren't as lazy to do research like me I'd love to be pointed in the right direction I know Topshop have some lower platform sneakers well they call them creepers which I've had my eye on but I love the sandal look as well! 

Do you love flatforms or do you hate them? 

5 comments:

  1. I've never seen these before..don't think the trend has reached here yet!

    Can't say they appeal to me, interesting trend though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A few girls i work with have been rocking these lately. they are do able depending on the individual.

    Check me out at the
    http://www.proprpostur.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. i hate these sorts of platforms, i love wedges and i love a standard stacked heel but not these, reminds me too much of my spice girl loving days where my sister and i would dress up as one of them and put on shows for our family. lol! still a good memory but i dont want to relive it

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love them, they are very 90's Spice Girl era though. But I think they can still work! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm really not feeling this trend. But I do remember that I used to wear these kind of shoes when I was in elementary, they were huge at the time. :D


    I have a contest on my blog right now. Please check it out and participate. :)

    www.sandra-thepuzzleofmylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the lovely comments, we honestly do appreciate it.
Please feel free to leave your link so we can check out your blog. xo