Sunday, 5 June 2011

NYX Lipsticks

Recently I bought a few NYX lipsticks from nonpareilboutique.com because I've heard they're really good quality for the price. I'd have to say I agree with this statement. The ones I purchased are very creamy and last a pretty long time, probably 3-4 hours. I found you have to be careful when you apply these lipsticks without a mirror as they tend to go a little all over the place. I bought the colours "Tea Rose" "Mars" "Thalia" & "Paris". The colours I got are all pretty similar. If you haven't noticed, I really like pinks, corals & nudes lipsticks. I find it really hard to buy any cosmetics online, I always try and find swatches that other people have done to get a bit of an idea what they will look like in real life. In this case, sadly, I think "Mars" & "Thalia" are bit dark for my skin tone. Luckily "Tea Rose" & "Paris" are perfect colours for me. I took some photos to show you all what they look like and maybe help you decide if they're right for you!

From L to R: Tea Rose, Thalia, Mars & Paris.

I would definitely buy more of these lipsticks, I think they cost me around $2.50 each which is the probably the cheapest cosmetic item I have ever owned. I also bought three E.L.F brushes from nonpareilboutique.com which were about $3.60 each. I haven't had the chance to try them out yet but they're super soft. I will have a review on them soon!
Let me know if you have tried NYX lipsticks and what you thought of them.


6 comments:

  1. Definitely going to check out that site! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know. This site is really good. So cheap! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colors are amazing. And I like that they're so pigmented. Thanks for sharing your buys :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the shade in Paris. I bought a couple of NYX items recently too.

    btw, i'm your new follower. It would be great if you could follow me too. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really pretty colors!!

    Looking forward to ur review on the ELF brushes!

    xoxo Aly

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the lovely comments, we honestly do appreciate it.
Please feel free to leave your link so we can check out your blog. xo