Tuesday, 14 June 2011

Sue Sensi

 So I was on twitter the other day and was going through people that follow me and I saw that 
 Sue Sensi followed me and I thought 'That's an interesting name' so I went on their website and discovered that they sold some really cool jewellery which I love the look of and couldn't resist posting for all of you to see. 

This is what it says on their profile which I thought was pretty cute as well. 


Love, protection, history, faith and peace…a few words that inspire Sue Sensi and he exquisitely unique jewellery collection. Since officially launching in 2003, Sue’s label has caught the attention of both high end boutiques and celebrities wanting pieces from her signature range.
 
Each design features a small eye charm…paying homage to a Ancient Greek tradition that has lasted for thousands of years, it is believed that if the eye charm falls off  it has protected the wearer from negative energy.
Using the highest quality sterling silver .925 and semi-precious beads, her distinctive interplay of fashion and symbolism has carved her unique niche… A treasure chest of coins, crosses, peace signs and other paraphernalia are complimented with a burst of colour
Jewellery filled with positive energy to those who wear it.


These are some of my favourite pieces I picked off the site, I really love the cross ring and the bangle and I love the delicateness of the wristlets. I would love to get my hands on some of these, I am sick of buying cheap jewellery that makes my fingers green and I can never find anything this cool that isn't tacky and cheap. I'm honestly loving lots of the stuff on the website and I love that heaps of places stock it. Next time I'm in Brisbane I'll have to take a visit to some of the stores that sell it and maybe purchase something.

So for all you lovelies who want to take a look at the jewellery - which I suggest you do
You can visit by clicking Here! Tell me what you're favourite pieces are and which ones you would love to own.

P.S  If anyone loves me my favourite is the cross bangle just incase!
(I wonder if my boyfriend will read this) ;)

12 comments:

  1. Thanks for this post! That cross ring is amazing!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, it looks gorgeous. I'd love to get it!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. cross bangle is my total favourite too, or the turquoise and crosses bracelet. just my type of jewellery, so beautiful and simple
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know it's all so great and it can be casual as well. Wish I could afford to get my hands on some. Soon I guess <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing this with us! I really like the bracelets from the last two pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty designs...my daughter would love the wristlets...I'll take a look at their site...thanks for dropping by, lovely to hear from you...I'm following you now!
    Have a lovely day...
    http://wwwcatherinerobinsoncashmere.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice! Especially the cross ring and bracelet :)

    x jeanne
    allthingssnice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous ring *-* I WAAAAAAAAAAANT
    xxxxxxxx ♥
    @lallic

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks everyone for the lovely comments, I hope you're all checking out her designs! :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the lovely comments, we honestly do appreciate it.
Please feel free to leave your link so we can check out your blog. xo