- So these are just a few items I have bought recently or have been gifted to me.
- Black Ballet flats - Big W
- Vogue Australia
- Revlon Nail Polish - In Gum Drop
- Ripped Sweater (The one from my wishlist, Thanks Mum!!!♡) - Ally
- Leopard Belt - Ally
- Pleated Black Midi Skirt - Ally
As you can see I shop a lot at Ally, I really love the new nailpolish and there is a review coming soon. I was pretty excited when I found out about the sweater it is perfect, I love the fit and the sleeves are fantastic so comfy and perfect for all the cold weather we've been having.
What are some of your new Purchases?
P.S I wanted to say a big thank-you to all of our lovely new followers!



ally is probably my favourite cheap fashion store. We had one here and then they closed it down :(
ReplyDeleteIt's so good, they have really good things for cheap. Bummer it closed down though :(
ReplyDeleteI love the color of that sweater!!
ReplyDeleteWONDERFUL POST!
ReplyDeleteHI!my name's martina and I come from Italy... I'd like you visit my blog and if you want... follow me! I wait you and your tips!
kisses
marti
If you want take part to my giveaway!
Glamour Marmalade GIVEAWAY
The sweater is beyond fabulous!
ReplyDeletehttps://zoelove.bigcartel.com
http://coilymystic.blogspot.com