Friday, 10 June 2011

Shiny and New




























  • So these are just a few items I have bought recently or have been gifted to me. 
  • Black Ballet flats - Big W 
  • Vogue Australia
  • Revlon Nail Polish - In Gum Drop 
  • Ripped Sweater (The one from my wishlist, Thanks Mum!!!♡) - Ally
  • Leopard Belt - Ally
  • Pleated Black Midi Skirt - Ally 

As you can see I shop a lot at Ally, I really love the new nailpolish and there is a review coming soon. I was pretty excited when I found out about the sweater it is perfect, I love the fit and the sleeves are fantastic so comfy and perfect for all the cold weather we've been having. 

What are some of your new Purchases? 

P.S I wanted to say a big thank-you to all of our lovely new followers! 

5 comments:

  1. ally is probably my favourite cheap fashion store. We had one here and then they closed it down :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so good, they have really good things for cheap. Bummer it closed down though :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the color of that sweater!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WONDERFUL POST!

    HI!my name's martina and I come from Italy... I'd like you visit my blog and if you want... follow me! I wait you and your tips!
    kisses
    marti
    If you want take part to my giveaway!
    Glamour Marmalade GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  5. The sweater is beyond fabulous!

    https://zoelove.bigcartel.com
    http://coilymystic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the lovely comments, we honestly do appreciate it.
Please feel free to leave your link so we can check out your blog. xo