Thursday, 14 April 2011

How much does your face cost?

I was tagged by Elle to do this post. This is basically my everyday make up. I thought it would be fun to do so here it goes....

Australis face primer = $14.95
Neutrogena ultra sheer dry touch sunscreen = $17.95
Maybelline falsies waterproof mascara = $15.00
Rimmel lash accelerate mascara = $15.00
Benifit eye bright = $36.00
Urban Decay primer potion = $30.00
Urban decay 24/7 eyeliner  = $18.00 (USD)
M.A.C. fix + = $27.00
M.A.C msf = $47.00
M.A.C msf natural = $47.00
Nars blush = $60.00
Carmex lip balm = $6.95
M.A.C paint pot = $35.00
Youngblood kabuki = $45.00
Rimmel eyeshadow = $8.00
M.A.C 187 = $85.00
Sonia Kashuk brush = $14.99
Small angle brush = $9.95
Revlon colorstay = $37.95

total = $570.74

wow...I guess this is where all my money has gone haha. It's kind of shocking when you add it all up.
I tag anyone else that wants to do this.

p.s. all prices are in AUD.

4 comments:

  1. Amazing how much we spend on our faces!
    Yay the button is fixed:D Following you now:D
    Is there Narz, benefit and Urban Decay make-up sold in Aussie? We don't have them here, and i used to have them in the UK and miss it!! Need new products lol Might need to go to aussie for a make-up spree hoilday!
    Elle xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I can't believe how much it added up to. No :( sadly not. I bought a couple of these products while I was in America last year. America is like heaven for cosmetic addicts haha. There is this store www.meccacosmetica.com.au which sells Nars but it is so expensive!

    xo
    M

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't wanna try this because I may get depressed about how much money is sitting in my make up drawers! I love the Lash Accelerator mascara it's great, and the benefit eye bright too!
    www.miaplaysdressup.blogspot.com
    :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha! You're right, it is sort of depressing. Me too, it's one of the best mascaras I have tried.
    I am following you now :)


    xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the lovely comments, we honestly do appreciate it.
Please feel free to leave your link so we can check out your blog. xo