Wednesday, 13 April 2011

My M.A.C lipsticks

Hello! These are just the M.A.C lipsticks I own at the moment, I will be continually adding to my little collection as there are already so many others on my want list including; Hue, Rebel, Ruby Woo and Shy Girl to name a few.
Here are mine...






From L to R; Of Royalty (LE), Snob, Pink Nouveau, Ravishing, M.A.C Red.
I'd have to say Snob is my absolute favourite; I think it looks nice on fair to medium skin tones.
As you can probably tell I like the creamier type finishes, I'm not a big fan of frosted or shimmery lipsticks.
I can't wait to get a few more. I am also eyeing off a couple of Chanel lipsticks that look really lovely.
Anyway, I hope you like this. Let me know what you think of these colours and what your favourite M.A.C lipstick is!


7 comments:

  1. Hey thanks for the comment on my post. You should do it, it's fun and intresting:D I tag you LOL.
    Cute Blog. We should follow eachother?
    Love Mac lipsticks, I may do this post one day also. Good too know what everyone likes for Mac lippys!
    Elle xxx
    http://ellarysplace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ps= I'm thinking of getting Snob, looks like a great shade.
    & you don't have a follow button other than the blog lovin??
    Elle :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey thanks for tagging me! I will do it soon. I am following you now. Yay. And I'm not sure what is happening with our follow button, but I am trying to fix it :) I love snob! you should definitely get it.

    xx
    Megan

    ReplyDelete
  4. K hopefully it'll get fixed soon:D I'll keep checking in till it is so I can follow you's!:D Elle xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE the first three! i have shy girl and its lovely! so nice. i have a few MAC lipsticks too but theres so many I want! xo.
    gh0stparties.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw. I think shy girl will be my next lipstick purchase. Which ones do you want? There's so many to choose from.

    xx
    Megan

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the lovely comments, we honestly do appreciate it.
Please feel free to leave your link so we can check out your blog. xo