Friday, 8 April 2011

Weekly Wishlist!

So this is just a quick post to let you all know what I am currently lusting after. I will hopefully end up getting a few of these products so then I can do some reviews on the things that I buy. I hope you all enjoy reading our blog and leave us some comments and let us know what you would like to see us post about. Anyway, here they are...

1. Urban Decay 'Naked Palette' I have wanted this for so long!
2. Bobbi Brown under eye corrector for my dark circles.
3. Clarisonic Mia - I think this will change my life, well in the skin department.
4. Chanel nail polish in any colour, I want.
5. Liz Earle cleanse and polish because I have only heard good things about this and I need a new cleanser.

2 comments:

  1. The "Naked Palette" looks too tempting! I have been searching high and low for a US company that will ship this overseas.. The colours look amazing!

    I love your blog concept, it's great that you are doing this together xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thank you.
    Your blog is really cute.
    I have also been trying to find one! It sucks that the UD website have it back instock but don't ship here :(

    xx
    Megan

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the lovely comments, we honestly do appreciate it.
Please feel free to leave your link so we can check out your blog. xo