Friday, 15 April 2011

Flowerbomb

So this is my very first outfit post, these photos are quite old but I love this outfit so much, I kind of miss just having brown hair instead of my ombre which I have now. I love these little floral shorts so much and this pull over is seriously the comfiest thing, I can see myself wearing it a lot in winter.  
Here is a close up of my outfit, I made this headband myself and by just buying flowers and then I just added the gold chain. I absolutely love wearing it and I've made a few of these headbands for friends.

1. Pull Over Shirt - General Pants Co
2.Floral Shorts - Sportsgirl
3. Mushroom Knee High Socks - Dotti
4. Shoes - Doc Martens
5. Headband  - DIY by me
6. Sunglasses - Cheap cosmetics store
7. Lipstick - M.A.C Snob

What trends are you loving this winter if you're from Australia? 

10 comments:

  1. Love floral shorts!!!
    I am having a Free People give-away on my blog if you're interested.
    xo
    strawberry freckleface

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the top and soks:) very cute!!
    Elle xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous outfit and pics, love those shorts

    http://blogoftheprettythings.blogspot.com/

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awh thank you, I checked out/entered the free people giveaway. xx

    Thank you Elle you're so lovely! xx

    I love the shorts too, they're really great and aren't too short. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome photos!! you two have a really great blog, i love it!

    www.styleinterplay.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. P.S you two should definitely post more "personal" photos. You're two very beautiful girls.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awh thank you, I will definitely try to xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. loving the flower wreath headband.

    xx
    calla
    www.SHINYUPSIDEDOWNCROSSES.BLOGSPOT.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the lovely comments, we honestly do appreciate it.
Please feel free to leave your link so we can check out your blog. xo