Friday, 8 April 2011

My Weekly Fashion Wishlist

So this is probably the first thing I'll post on here, it's just my version of my weekly wishlist fashion wise. I have been seeing so many good things at stores like Valleygirl which is awesome because their prices are really affordable. I have featured a few items from there that I love and will probably be purchasing in the next few weeks leading up to winter. Anyway enough of the babbling this is my weekly wishlist.

  1. Black and white vest from Valleygirl 
  2. M.A.C Lipstick in Cyber 
  3. Jeffrey Campbell, Mary Rocks Wedges
  4. It's Only Rock & Roll T-shirt from Wildfox 
  5. Claw Ring - ASOS 
  6. Black Feather Earrings from ASOS 
  7. Burgundy Pleated Trousers from ASOS 
  8. Faux Fur Hat 
  9. Faux Fur Vest from Valleygirl 
  10. Garter Tights from Sportsgirl

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for the lovely comments, we honestly do appreciate it.
Please feel free to leave your link so we can check out your blog. xo