Tuesday, 19 April 2011

M.A.C wishlist

This mght be a bit of a boring post to some of you but I've just put together a few M.A.C items that I want to try out. I wish I had of bought more while I was in the U.S. considering the price difference is insane. You've probably all seen these before but I just felt like showing you again.
 
1. 217 blending brush
2. Shy Girl lipstick
3. So Sweet So Easy cremeblend blush
4. Studio finish concealer
5. Woodwinked eyeshadow
6. Studio Sculpt foundation

If you have any of these please let me know what they're like and/or if they're worth buying because I will have to order them online seeing as the closest M.A.C counter/store is about 7hrs away. Sigh. If only there was one closer...

8 comments:

  1. I'm with you on this! I had a MAC store in my town, but it has been closed since the earthquake in February.

    I should have bought more MAC products when I had the chance, although they were pretty ridiculous prices!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no that's terrible. Is it going to re-open?

    I know! The prices are a bit ridiculous.


    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. MAC Shy Girl lipstick is so pretty! :) I've never tried their blushers but that one looks lovely too!

    I'm now following your lovely blog! :)
    Please follow me back @ http://hazzaapee.blogspot.com/
    Thanks :) Love Hannah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw. Thank you.
    We're following you now too :)

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for the comment :) im now following :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can understand you, we don´t have Mac shop in our country, but when I was in USA I was surprised about so lower price.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Olivia :)


    Yes Evie. It's abit unfair haha.


    xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the lovely comments, we honestly do appreciate it.
Please feel free to leave your link so we can check out your blog. xo