Wednesday, 11 May 2011

Get the look for less: Serena Vanderwoodsen

Today I wanted to do a look that I have absolutely loved since I set eyes on it when I saw this episode of Gossip Girl. Of course I couldn't find exact matches but I did the best I could and I would definitely wear this!
1. Scallop hem tank, Dotti - $49.95
2. Something Else drape back tank, General Pants Co. - $89.95
3. Grey small satchel bag, Debenhams - $38.00
4. Taupe woven belt, Debenhams - $38.00
5. Brogue heel in black, Modcloth - $46.00
6. Turquoise rocks rope necklace, Topshop - $33.00
7. Palazzo Pants, Asos - $72.10

Do you like this outfit, or would you wear it? Who else is obsessed with Serena/Blake's style like I am?
Let me know. 

4 comments:

  1. Blake's/Serena's style is impeccable!! Plus she has a stunning figure. Wish I looked like her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed if my figure was like that I would wear just about anything she looks incredible! Great little mix up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love those pants ... if only i had legs like hers

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know, she looks amazing always. Her legs go on forever it's not fair.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the lovely comments, we honestly do appreciate it.
Please feel free to leave your link so we can check out your blog. xo