Tuesday, 24 May 2011

WISHLIST

I would love to try out Chanel cosmetics. Everytime I go shopping I'm so tempted to stop by the Chanel counter but for some reason I just never have. I did ask for a sample of the Pro Lumiere foundation once but apparently they don't do samples...I guess I'm abit worried about spending so much money on one thing (even if it is Chanel) and possibly not liking it. I have never tried the lush soap either, but I hear it smells amazing.

Bare Escentuals Glimmer eyeshadow in "Nude Beach"
"Honey I Washed The Kids" soap from Lush
Chanel brow kit
Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua
Laura Mercier translucent powder
MAC Creme Cup lipstick
OPI Teenage Dream nail polish

if only....

4 comments:

  1. So many nice things! I want the OPI polish too, it looks amazing.
    I have the Laura Mercier powder and Creme cup and they are both fantastic products!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the Katy Perry - teenage dream nail polish and I love it!!
    Also Ive heard good things about that foundation is very good, pity there is no tester.
    I have the chanel bronzer and its great!
    Elle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what you mean. I almost die with jealousy everytime I see girls checking out at the Chanel counter. So many gorgeous things!

    Also, I have a giveaway going on at my blog for a $20 gift certificate to Green Apple Paperie if you're interested. They have super cute stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep the lush soap is gorgeous just like everything in that store, love just going in and smelling everything and trying their lip scrubs (taste so yummy!) really cute blog tho, ur photography is so good, I remember when u first started (this is ur cousin em btw) and u were super excited about taking pics at the gardens but u forgot the battery hahaha :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the lovely comments, we honestly do appreciate it.
Please feel free to leave your link so we can check out your blog. xo