Monday, 30 May 2011

Weekly Wishlist

Admittedly this wishlist is a little all over the place, I don't really know how to explain it. All I know is that I want it all! I am really into knits, they are pretty on trend right now, It's just whenever I go to a shop they have so many different ones to choose from. I am going shopping this weekend and will probably splurge on some clothes because I feel like I have none and I am going to Brisbane on Sunday but I have eyed off so many things that I want and it's not fair that I'm so indecisive. This weeks wishlist also includes some makeup that I have lusting after. I just need to save some money!

The wishlist consist of: 
  1. Urban Decay Vegan Palette - Beauty Bay
  2. Nars Blush in Orgasm - Mecca Cosmetica
  3. Leopard Pill Box Hat - Mod Cloth
  4. Sheer Socks in Coral - Sportsgirl
  5. Ripped Sweater in Beige - Ally
  6. Pink Pleated Skirt - Topshop
  7. Agate Body Amour - Sportsgirl
All items can be bought in or shipped to Australia, which is fantastic. 
Would you buy any of this, I am very keen on getting the body amour. 

7 comments:

  1. I love the Nars blush! Such a pretty colour xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Orgasm is lovely! I love that sweater too, definitely going to make a trip to Ally this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love everything you've picked out. I really want that Vegan palette, Urban Decay have the best eyeshadows!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet wishlist, I love the look of that nars blusher
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am dying for the blusher everyone, I just need to find an online store that sells and ships to Aus, does anyone have any recommendations?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have the NARS Orgasm blush and it's a gorgeous pink shimmery colour! You can try Strawberrynet or Ebay! And I have yet to own any Urban Decay palettes but that pallete has really nice colours!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will have to check those out, thank-you so much!
    Urban Decay always have the best stuff I want the Primer Potion too.
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the lovely comments, we honestly do appreciate it.
Please feel free to leave your link so we can check out your blog. xo