Tuesday, 17 May 2011

Cuffs and Collars, Outfit post


























































































































































































I'm so excited, my sister got a great new lens for her camera and the photos turn out so much better and clearer. This is our favourite spot to take photos it's pretty isolated so you don't get people just staring at you like your some weirdos.
Anyway on to the outfit.

Dress with beaded cuffs, Ally - $34.95
Dimepiece cross collar, Nasty Gal - $49.95
Lace insert socks, ASOS - $6.00
Red wedge boots, Rubi Shoes - $39.95
Double headed skull ring, Lovisa - $15.95
Silver ring pack, Diva, - $13.95

I also attempted to get a few close up shots of my makeup in
I'm wearing
- Revlon Colour stay foundation,
- Neutrogena Healthy Skin pressed powder (they don't sell it here in Aus and I'm almost out *cry*)
- Milani liquid eyeliner (don't sell that in Aus either)
- Covergirl smokey eye stick
- MAC Lipstick in Ruby Woo
- Benefit Bad Gal Lash mascara
- Australis eyeliner pencil in black

I really want to do a review of some of these products and some of the stores that I've bought the clothes from, I absolutely love my MAC lipsticks, but I am looking for a non matte red as I find it is quite drying so if anyone has found some great bright reds that aren't matte or too shiny either let me know. I hope you like my outfit posts, I'd love some feedback. Would you wear any of this?

9 comments:

  1. i think you look gorgeous! love the lipstick xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pics - your sister did a great job..
    Love the pieces you have put together and the bold lips look very pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is so much I could say about this outfit post... That lippie looks abolutely incredible on you. You make me want to re-pierce my nose aswell...

    Did I mention I love the colour wine and Skulls are my favourite things ever? You nailed it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh and I LOVE DIMEPIECE... Girl after my own heart! Great taste!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, Your writing has helped me,,
    i like this blog,,
    By Lose Weight Fast

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look amazing!
    Love the shoes too, sometimes rubi have such gems
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute sh0oes, lovely outfit:D
    Very pretty!!!
    Elle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awh thank you all so much for your lovely words!
    xo

    -Katelyn

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the lovely comments, we honestly do appreciate it.
Please feel free to leave your link so we can check out your blog. xo