I'm so excited, my sister got a great new lens for her camera and the photos turn out so much better and clearer. This is our favourite spot to take photos it's pretty isolated so you don't get people just staring at you like your some weirdos.
Anyway on to the outfit.
Dress with beaded cuffs, Ally - $34.95
Dimepiece cross collar, Nasty Gal - $49.95
Lace insert socks, ASOS - $6.00
Red wedge boots, Rubi Shoes - $39.95
Double headed skull ring, Lovisa - $15.95
Silver ring pack, Diva, - $13.95
I also attempted to get a few close up shots of my makeup in
- Revlon Colour stay foundation,
- Neutrogena Healthy Skin pressed powder (they don't sell it here in Aus and I'm almost out *cry*)
- Milani liquid eyeliner (don't sell that in Aus either)
- Covergirl smokey eye stick
- MAC Lipstick in Ruby Woo
- Benefit Bad Gal Lash mascara
- Australis eyeliner pencil in black
I really want to do a review of some of these products and some of the stores that I've bought the clothes from, I absolutely love my MAC lipsticks, but I am looking for a non matte red as I find it is quite drying so if anyone has found some great bright reds that aren't matte or too shiny either let me know. I hope you like my outfit posts, I'd love some feedback. Would you wear any of this?