Wednesday, 18 May 2011

Review: Covergirl Smoky Shadow Blast

































































I have wanted to do a review on this product ever since I bought it in December, I have many reviews and mine will be quite similar to the ones I've read. I bought the Smoky Shadow Blast in Onyx Smoke. It goes on okay, but not the best it can really just look bad on your creases I find it looks best just in the corner of your eyes and that's where I use the shimmery white most. The main problem I had with this was the very first time I used either of the ends it snapped off with minimal pressure. I bought another to see if it was faulty but the exact same thing happened with the second one it snapped off. I find it can be effective if you use it just on small areas but it still isn't a fantastic product. Like I said I only like putting it in the corner of my eyes for a highlight. I never use the black end and I find it smudges way too much and the colour is all wrong on me. I wouldn't recommend this product as I haven't had a positive experience with it, I haven't tried any of the other colours either and from what I've been reading a lot of people have had the problem I have. Anyway let me know if you have used this product before and if you've had any of the same problems?

2 comments:

  1. Hello, gorgeous blog! Was thinking about getting one of these but I think you saved me money, thanks :)

    I got the necklace from Lovisa, love their stuff. It originally came on cream ribbon but I wasn't feeling it so I put it on chain instead which was super easy. You need one, I get so many compliments on it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Lovisa, unfortunately we don't have one where I live. I love the way you changed it to chain I think it looks so good and I can only imagine the compliments you get. I really want one!
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the lovely comments, we honestly do appreciate it.
Please feel free to leave your link so we can check out your blog. xo