Wednesday, 11 May 2011

Stylish Blogger Award


We got this award today from our very first and loveliest follower Elle
Please go and take a look at her blog!



The Rules For This Award:

1. Thank and link back to the person who sent the award
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Award recently discovered bloggers
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award

7 Random Things about me:

1.  I have a massive fear of sharks, it's seriously bad. I hate seeing them Jaws ruined my life ha ha. 
2.  I am pretty tall, I am 173cm, the youngest girl in my family but taller than the rest.
3. I have worn glasses since I was 10 and contacts since I was 12
4. I turned 18 last week
5. I am the most indecisive person ever
6. I am a self confessed shop-a-holic but what girl isn't? 
7. I have seen my favourite musician Ryan Adams live six times and met him too

That's probably the most stupid seven facts you've ever read, oh well it said random! 
Now here is the bloggers I'd like to award

Awarding New Bloggers:

Please check out these girls blog, they're all lovely. 

I am probably going to do a get this look for less post today sometime and maybe a what's in my bag post during the week! Look forward to hearing from you girls! 


3 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your feeling the blogger love, I also nominated you girls.. Congrats.. you do a great job xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the lovely comments, we honestly do appreciate it.
Please feel free to leave your link so we can check out your blog. xo