Tuesday, 3 May 2011

Weekly Wishlist

I am so sorry, I have been such a terrible blogger. I do have a good excuse though, I have been really sick then when I finally got better my laptop broke so I have been sharing my boyfriends MacBook and haven't had enough time to hog it and post some blogs or make a wishlist. So here is is my wishlist for this week, I know it's small but I haven't been inspired by that much lately. I am so excited tomorrow I fly to Brisbane where I am going to see Katy Perry on Thursday night which coincidentally turns out to be my 18th birthday so it should be a really good day and I will try and take some photos for you all. Hopefully I can get back into the routine of posting these every week and doing my celebrity fashion icon of the week. So don't worry I haven't already forgotten about you, and also if you'd like to enter our giveaway there is still a few more days left and it is simple as. I'd love if you could enter and even spread the word about our blog.

So on the wishlist this week is:


  1. Rugged Stone Ring - Asos
  2. Kissing Foxes Ring - Asos
  3. Statement Caged Metal Ring - Asos
  4. Aqua Wendy One Shoulder Peplum Dress in Red - Asos
  5. Bag with Leopard Print Trim - Asos
  6. Viki Boot in Black - Rubi Shoes
  7. Faithfull Lace Dress in Black - Nasty Gal
Sorry it's a bit dull, I have just been interested in finding some cocktail dresses or some dressy sort of dressy to start wearing out now that I am nearly 18. Once again all items are linked to where they are sold and they should go to the actual item. I know I have an Asos obbsession but who wouldn't they have the best clothes and free shipping? 

Has anyone else seen Katy Perry live? 
Leave me some suggestions or tell me what you're loving at the moment. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for the lovely comments, we honestly do appreciate it.
Please feel free to leave your link so we can check out your blog. xo