Sunday, 8 May 2011

Lita VS Zoe

Help me choose girls! I am going to buy one of these pairs of shoes. I know they've been around for a while and blogged to death but I have wanted both of them for a very long time. It's finally come to the point where I can't not live without at least one of the pairs any longer! So I want your opions to help me choose. I wish I could get both but funds at this point will not allow that. It's coming into winter here in Australia so they would be a good investment for me - I always try to justify my purchases to myself (and my boyfriend) ha ha.


Jeffrey Campbell Lita & Sam Edelman Zoe Boot





Leave a comment below to let me know what you think of these shoes/which ones I should get. I am leaning slightly more towards the Zoe.


Also, don't forget to enter our giveaway, it ends on the 9th of May!

6 comments:

  1. Zoe looks more comfortable, and edgier which I like=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, they do look more comfortable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them both ! ;-) must have for sure..

    nice blog gurls by the way !


    http://mymymode.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love them both but I think I like the Litas more. Go Jeffrey!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Litas are everywhere at the moment... If i was going to go for a pair of Litas id go for a completely different colour then your eldeman boots.. besides buckles are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The zoes arent nearly as comfortable as the litas, and if you want a mix of the two get the lita harness!

    Jessica
    www.cupcakesringsandglitterythings.com
    Twitter: GlitteryThings_

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the lovely comments, we honestly do appreciate it.
Please feel free to leave your link so we can check out your blog. xo